Suggestion by JOExHIGASHI
By making things up
Just buy one from Parker Brothers
Suggestion by John Jones
Suggestion by Kalenea
reading palms is easy if you can read people, just tell them what they want to hear.
How can you read palms and auras?
i really would like to learn in detail how to read palms and auras!
Suggestion by Erin
I’m not sure about palms; I “expert” in auras.
1: get a friend to stand a couple feet in frount of a white backround.
2: have them sway slowly back and forth.
3:concentrate directly on the person, but in a way, pretend you are looking at the wall behind them. (like looking THROUGH them without actually doing it)
4: soon, you will see a light band aound them. Look at it from the corner of your eye. Soon, it will turn into some type of color. That is an aura. Don’t rush yourslef: it didnt take me a while to be able to do it. I natually have eyeproblems since birth, and this helped me open my THIRD EYE. It may be harder if you dont have any. Just be paintient.
• Red: The color of strength, passion, impulsiveness and will.
• Orange: Color of affection, kindness, and creativity. The muddier shades denote vanity, while golden orange represents self-control. Someone with orange in his/her aura may suffer from kidney troubles.
• Yellow: Mental activity, optimism, perfectionism, responsibility, sometimes shyness.
• Green: The color of sympathy and reliability. The person may be an effective healer. Dark shades of green however indicate one who is jealous or hesitant.
• Blue: The color of calm, and spiritual and material attainment. May sometimes represent a tendency to moodiness and depression.
• Indigo/Violet: The colors of the seeker who has inborn psychic and intuitive abilities. They represent an astounding ability in the handling of practical matters. Dark shades may show that the person is often misjudged and misunderstood. May indicate heart or stomach trouble.
• Black: The color of self-protection. The person is good at ‘wearing masks’.
• Pink: A compassionate person who is fond of the arts. Darker shades of pink may point to immaturity and irresponsibility.
• White: Purity and honesty. A color associated with spiritually evolved persons.
• Silver: The person might be pregnant or is going to be soon! However, this is not always so. Seeing this may indicate a person who is allowing great creativity in their life.
Suggestion by Sate
you can learn palmistry right online it isn’t difficult. there are three lines on everyone hand then there are smaller lines for creativity intelligence ect ect. Knowing astrology helps also
Suggestion by Sarah
You should take Divination at Hogwarts.
tinyurl.com Discover the secrets to palm reading and how you can use this ancient art for both fun and insight