Want to know the future prospects of your career? It is time to take a deep look at our Career line or also known as the Fate line. Actually, it is the vertical line in the middle of our palm, running from the palm’s bottom up toward the base of the longest finger. Don’t hesitate to follow it, and get a better understanding of career success and retirement!
In general, the Fate line reveals the course of our career and financial conditions in life, records job changes and notes our achievements and failures. It also gives the time line to follow so that we may chart our professional and material progress. In some cases, Career line depicts business victories and setbacks, financial joys and woes and so forth.
Examine our career line right now!
- The deeper and stronger line indicates that we feel satisfied with our career at the current time. On the other hand, the weak line reveals that we have not fulfilled our ambitions while the wavy one shows that we have hesitated about our dedication, and our energies have been weakly spread.
- If we don’t posses any Fate line at all, yet the rest of our hands are positive and powerful ones, it can signify that our life is full of nonconformity and adventure. We can have different jobs.
- The presence of 2 Career lines means that we can have 2 jobs at the same time. Possessing several weak lines, we have not determined our life work yet. Instead, we have been pursuing a wide range of unfulfilling jobs.
- In case the Fate line attaches with the Life line at its starting point, it is difficult for us to set ourselves up in our selected career. If our Career line truly starts inside our Life line, it indicates that we have made an unfinished break from our parents, and their impact is holding us back from starting our public life.
- If the Career line tends to reach the wisdom line, it depicts that we can stop working based on our own decisions. In case it reaches the love line, it is indicative of relationship troubles, causing our career to end.
- In some cases, multiple broken lines refer to the constant changes of job environment or unstable jobs.
- Two Fate lines available like a pair signify that we can have great chances to get different work or second job.
To know additional information about this subject “How To Read Palm Career Line?” don’t hesitate to get the box full with your questions.
Send this post to your friends: